Statistics in Medical Physics
Statistics in Medical Physics. 23 -25 abril 2020. Atenas (Grecia).
– Sample Size determination. Sample size determination for different study designs
– Evaluation of a diagnostic test– Sensitivity, specificity, diagnostic accuracy, ROC methods
– Applied regression analysis. Analysis of variance, Analysis of Covariance, multiple
regression, logistic regression
– Survival analysis – Relative risks Odds ratio. Survival curves with Kaplan Meyer; Log-rank
test; Cox models
– Statistical methods in radiomics.
– Errors an uncertainties in radiation dosimetry – Theory of error and uncertainty analysis:
– Type A and B uncertainty, assessment of the quality of a measurement or calculation.
– Agreement in Radiotherapy – How to assess agreement in Dose distributions and Volumes